Friday, September 24, 2010

what are you doing this weekend?

I'm always super ambitious for my weekends... but here's my list of what I'd love to do (plus a little of what I have to do):
make lavender-honey ice cream (oh my!)
have a fire in the fireplace
read my homework
finish knitting a cashmere scarf (lace pattern)
See the next movie of the trilogy (The Girl Who Played with Fire)
bike ride (if the weather cooperates)
laundry
ArtPrize (opening weekend!!!)
brunch at Sarah and Andy's house (pre-artprize brunch)

Think I can do it all?  And SLEEP?  When the weather is teetering between cool and warm, I have to try and get-in as many warm weather activities as I can before it's too cold to move anywhere except between my bed, the hot shower, and place I have to be in order to keep my job.

No comments: